Day Services – Lifelong Learning
The Lifelong Learning programme is a fun, engaging and sociable offer that aims to help participants consolidate essential life skills. This programme can either form part or all of your time at Landmarks.
Our Lifelong Learning Provision is a day service offered to adults aged 16+.
- A fun and friendly environment
- Chance to make new friends
- Group trips out*
- A varied and tailored programme of activities to suit your interests
- Access to great facilities
What will I do when I’m at Landmarks?
You can choose from the following sessions to tailor make your programme (subject to availability)
- Arts and Crafts
- Sports and Games
- Performing Arts
- Horse Riding and Stable Maintenance
- Small Animal Care
- Estates Maintenance
- Looking Good and Feeling Great!
- Horticulture and Conservation
You can attend Landmarks for 1 to 5 days a week, 38 weeks of the year. We also run a Holiday Club.