How Landmarks Process your Data
Landmarks, Littlemoor House, Eckington, Sheffield, S21 4EF, is committed to protecting your personal data and informing you of your rights in relation to that data.
Landmarks is registered as a Data Controller under the Data Protection act 1998.
As a data controller we are responsible for providing transparency when processing your personal data and for informing you about the different ways that we collect and use your personal data.
Under the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have the right to:
- Be informed about the collection and use of data
- Access your data
- Have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete
- Have personal data erased
- Request the restriction or suppression of your personal data
- Obtain and reuse personal data for your own purposes across different services
- Object to the processing of personal data in certain circumstances
- GDPR covers all rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you fill in a contact form on the website, you must check the Privacy box ensuring that you agree to us storing the required information in order to effectively deal with enquiries.
This site uses strictly necessary cookies for site functionality, these can be turned off within your browser.
Our Analytics solution also creates Cookies. However, these are anonymised and are used to improve the user experience.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
For users have entered their details into a contact form. We keep this data indefinitely unless we are informed by the person that they no longer wish for their data to be stored on this site.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
Our server is secured by a firewall and is routinely scanned for malware to protect the website from brute force attacks and any malicious attacks from outside parties. Our site is equipped with an SSL using TLS 1.2 to ensure all communications with the site are encrypted with a strong algorithm to prevent snooping.
Our contact information
If you wish to exercise any rights please contact our Data Officer, Larry Brocklesby, Principal | CEO on 01246 433788.
Data Protection Policy
Data Protection Records
Update how you want us to communicate with you
What are cookies?
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
How do I manage my cookies
- Cookie settings in internet explorer can be found here
- Cookie settings in Firefox can be found here
- Cookie settings in Chrome can be found here
- Cookie settings in Safari can be found here
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site.
- These are anonymous cookies, which do not store any personally-identifiable information other than IP addresses.
- Social cookies are used to help tailor your user experience.
- On some pages there is the option to share the page with social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
- These cookies are only used if the visitor chooses to share the page by clicking on the links.
- On some pages of our site we have embedded YouTube videos from our dedicated YouTube channel.
Cookies we set
- Email newsletters related cookies – this site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications whichmight only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms realted to cookies – when you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies – in order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: