Welcome to our Virtual Tours!
We hope that you will use these pages to explore everything that Landmarks has to offer and to submit your application.
Just like one of our in-house tours, you can use this time to:
- Find out more about the different Pathways that we offer and what these can lead on to.
- Speak to our Learner Recruitment Team who can support you in deciding on which is the best Pathway for you.
- Explore our different sites and facilities and look around the environment you could be learning in.
- Ask questions and seek support with submitting your application.
- Get information and support with funding.
All you need to do is, read our step by step guidance below to get started!
So how does a Virtual Tour work?
Essentially, we want you to be able to get all of the same information and experiences that you would normally get from one of our face-to-face Tours, here’s how:
- Start by expressing your interest by completing the contact form at www.landmarks.ac.uk/how-to-apply/ and state you are interested in a Virtual Tour. Once you have submitted your form a member of Learner recruitment will be in contact to organise your tour – In the meantime have a look through our Welcome Pack, which will be emailed to you once the contact form has been complete.
- When your tour has been booked, you will be sent a link that will allow you to access our Virtual Tours – if you’re dead set on The Archer you can head straight to that site, alternatively if you’re still not sure, or if you have more than one idea of what you want to do you can check out as many areas as you like! We’ve even got our Learner Recruitment Team on hand for a live Q&A via 01246 433788 so that you can speak to them about how to get into the Pathway of your dreams!
- Explore your area of choice by taking a look at our Google 360 tours. Don’t forget to interact with our points of interest, they are full of handy bits of information.
- If you need any other advice or support with things like funding, transport, Therapy Support or even just want to know how to apply, our Learner Recruitment Team has all the answers!
- Most importantly, get excited about your next step and what you could be studying very soon!